1) Open Start menu and search for CMD. it will show command prompt on start menu search page. Right Click on command prompt and choose Run as administrator:
2) Now Type powercfg -h on and then hit enter:
3) Check If hibernate option enabled in start menu. If not. do not worry go to step 4:
4) Open Settings----> System -----> power and sleep -----> Additional Power Settings:
5) Now click on 'Choose what the power button does':
6) You can see hibernate option in above image but these check boxes are disabled. to enable these check boxes click on 'Change setting that are currently unavailable.