- DO you know all pictures or videos you sent via whatsapp stores in a folder named 'sent'. You can see all sent items in your gallery. Check it out How:
- Open ES Explorer in your mobile If you dont have then Download it from playstore.
- Now goto left panel and enable 'Show Hidden FIles' Option
- Now Go to internal -> whatsapp -> Media-> Whatsapp Images and you see here sent folder
- Open Sent Folder and you will see a file name .nomedia
- Just Delete this file and check your gallery. If still folder not available then just restart your mobile and let it Refresh your internal storage.
How to see Whatsapp Sent Images in Gallery08-05-2019