To validate a PDF signature, you'll need access to the PDF document that contains the digital signature, and you'll typically use PDF software or libraries that support digital signature validation. Here's a general guide on how to validate a PDF signature
- Open the PDF document in a PDF viewer or editor that supports digital signature validation. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a widely used application for this purpose.
- Find Question mark in yellow color somewhere down in PDF document as shown in this image and left click on it.
- A new window will appear as shown below. Click on Signature Properties...
- In Signature Properties window click on Show Certificate...
- In Certificate Viewer window click on Trust Tab and then click on Add to Trusted Identities... and then click OK button on Adobe Securities popup as shown in below images.
- Now Import Contact Setting window will open set check boxes as shown in below image and then click on ok again ok and last click on Validate Signature: